Distilled from the well-known culinary herb, oil of basil is an excellent aromatic nerve tonic. It clears the head and gives the mind strength and clarity. It is an effective aid for exam nerves.
Physical conditions: headache with congestion – sinus congestion – fainting.
Psychological conditions: Lack of concentration – Mind tired/exhausted, short attention span – Memory poor – Listless – Mental stimulation – Lack of discipline.
Directions for use
- Diffusion: Use 3 to 4 drops to diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Internal: Add one to two drops in your favourite tea.
- Topical: mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil and apply at the back of the feet.
- For mental fatigue, inhale and then apply to crown of head, forehead, heart and navel.
- Apply to tip nose, on temples and on location of stings and bites.
- Intake two to three drops under your tongue before bedtime to fight sore throat.