Crossing Lavandula angustifolia and Lavandula aspic gave birth to lavandin, richer in essence whose characteristics are close to those of its original parents. It promotes and environment for restful sleep. Aids in healing burns, skin infection, wounds and menstrual cramp. It also eases skin conditions ( acne, eczema, psoriasis, scarring, stretch marks).
Physical conditions : skin infection – burns – wounds – cramps – burns – sunburns – insomnia – headache tension or migraine.
Psychological conditions: Fear – hysteria – hyperactivity – insomnia – impatience – insecurity – negative thoughts.
Directions for use
- Diffusion: Use 3 to 4 drops to diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Internal: Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
- Topical: Apply 1 undiluted drop of lavandin around the abrasion or wound.
- Promote an environment for restful sleep by adding a few drops of Lavender oil to bedding, pillows, or the bottoms of your feet before bedtime
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.